BLUR HERE! Old Rhymes, New Rhymes... Ready to take over the Rap Industry and crumble the existing Rap Industry to rubble...
Thursday, May 16, 2013
A "BLUR POEM" called "4EVA, NEVERMORE"(5/16/2013)
"4EVA, NEVERMORE" - Good Friday, as was Friday, as is Friday, as Friday could, as is, could be, as ever was. CAN'T DEFEND! No defense against a Broken Heart! I've been left vanished, as if I've become fog. MY LOVE MOVED ON! and I died. MY SKIES FELL! I yearned for death, as my eyes filled with watery agony. MY BELOVED MELANIE-NOOOOOOOOOOO! The unknowing premise of being a Human being. Why are we here? If what's it for, if its what's it for, if its for its may fare? From out from the Blue Heavens we must reach up. TRUST! But when Cupid came to us both, He reached back to pull out his first arrow, shot me thru my heart, BLOODY, went to reach for his second arrow for my beloved, AND IT WAS NOT THERE :( Left Lost in Love with Love Lost - 4EVA, NEVERMORE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment