Tuesday, May 14, 2013

BLUR: MAY 9TH 2006-WALKING MY STINKY DOG KING THRU THE DARK WOODS WITH HIM AS MY EYES, I FELT A DEMON, AND GOT SPOOKED

I can't believe I found this in a rhyme, I was blasting Linkin Park in my headphones, really intense(sober too-heehee), and I remember trying to face my fears of this world, and my dog got really spooked, hair raised-SO FREAKY SCARY! It's a mini Rhyme of a spring day back then, but I see the part with my dog. Hope you enjoy.BLUR

Sitting around more relaxed than ever! Careless, a spring of tide washes over the beach, expanding my mental, taking care of my dental(?what the?heehee).......Pigging out! Put the mindset in overdrive, nervousness depleted from it's usual effect, which feels GOD SENT, from overcoming an illness of constant stabs to my chest. A feeling, lost in Time. of Hopefulness returning, With candles burning? Speaking a different language, of a culture, not mine? Becoming Me(BLUR).......As poetry pours from the T.V., I drown myself with dining all night, as laughter took my sighs sight, I wonder how much longer can I put up a fight?........Walked my best friend(my dog KING)as paranoia sunk in. But still the night takes the fear, but twas the day that brought its return. Un-frightened of Nature, in the dark my DOG LEADS ME HOME, as the music reigns pure,,,,,,,,till another day!

BUGGED.......OUT! WHAT THE FREAK? And what about speaking the different language to a culture not mine? E.T.'S?

No comments:

Post a Comment