Dedicated to the 17 year old Girl erased off the face of the Earth due to doctors false mistakes.(that's what it says)
"ERASE MY FEAR" - Crazy days are well passed entering the insane, as I try, I lay in awe of the Mercy The GODZ have had on me, and the Life taken from One whom've never done wrong. So where do we go from here? Lost in Fear! Why do I have to feel, all these things I wish I could just erase? Can you see me clear? :0 ERASE MY FEAR! Why do you throw chances at me, glanced at, than deflected because they came at me to fast. I can't Believe what I've seen. And yet, thru my Death I still breath enough to scream, NOTHING FEELS RIGHT! To be thrown away with endless pain, GODZZZZZZ, EXPLAIN! So where do we go from here? Lost in Fear! Why do I have to feel, all these things I wish I could just erase? Can you see me clear? :0 ERASE MY FEAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment