Tuesday, May 7, 2013

BLURZ "This is a Story" Old Rhyme with many F-Bombs(the F-word, the F-word) GOD you can't be to careful with the word bomb, can ya

OLD SONGS: OUT WITH THE OLD-IN WITH THE NEW

(CHORUS) This, this is a story. This this is the story of a mess! This, this is a shorty. Sure to leave your brain in a mess! This, this ain't no fable, I'm willing and able to fu(k things up! And I am stable, stable enough to self-destruct!

My Life is fu(ked up, can you relate? Can anyone out there relate for goodness sake. I'm alone, I'm in this on my own, much less preferred, throw a dog a freaken bone, generosity unknown. But I gotta keep my head up high, high as the fu(ken sky, WHY? Cause if my chins down low to the ground you can kiss my @SS goodbye, cause I'm not good with choices. I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. And I lost my head, to many times probably left it back in special ed? But that doesn't mean I'm dumb, doesn't mean I'm scume, just means I'm to fu(ken numb. To numb for your attack, leave you flabbergasted ya'll better run. I'm not thru having fun, does of insanity, in by the ton. But I want to change! But change ain't cheap when you are a psycho bum?

(CHORUS) This, this is a Story. This, this is the Story of a mess! This, this is a shorty. Sure to leave your brain in a mess! This, this ain't no fable, I'm willing and able to fu(k things up! And I am stable, stable enough to self-destruct!

I'm a drunk, I'm a druggie, zoned like a mummy, and I failed sobriety. So many stints in rehabs, jails, and psych wards that I should win an emmy. I'm my own worst enemy, 4 of me quadruple personality. I'm not pulling your chain, I'm fu(ken deranged, this boys just not sane. Lokk at me, who's the maddest of em all? Mirror, mirror, mirror, fu(k you, I got balls. Gained them from pain, strolling thru hell. Acid in the brain from my days in a cell. Oh well, my brain swells, night-sweats, remember back in the day I use to blood-let.

Don't have full memory yet

No comments:

Post a Comment