Thursday, May 16, 2013

BLURZ-A POEM CALLED "FRAGMENTED MEMORIES"

 My Life has come down to one thing? Abandonment! "IT ISN'T SO!", is what I'd tell my self. And every day, I'd lack ability. To let myself see, to really see, wouldn't matter what anyone else sees in me. I see my face, Despicable, but no, not so! And my repulsed response of what I had became, came back, haunting me, fragmented visions of my own face despising my own self, casting spells.....on my own self, hoping that I shatter to microscopic pieces. Feelings brought on by the realization that I could NEVER BE WHOLE AGAIN! And that's the past me. And then dwelling in the realm of the unthinkable, I slip, slide, and suck myself into the vortexful dark realm of self pity. I'm lower than dust! At least dust is a particle, and that being a particale, the Universe needs dust. THAT'S HOW I FELT! Does any morsel of this existence even want me, or care? I'm nothing, and its torment, eternal torment. Mind Freaking, Soul depleted, the only ones I'm visible to are demons, and they want me, fiending. FAITH! Holy cow, faith...I still have faith(sigh of relief). I'll suffer for eternity than turn to the devil(THE BLUR VINCI CODE). And thru my self-seeking righteousness I've entered seemingly never ending human being immobilization, to self-pitied martyrdom suicidal death wished eternal damnation, to metamorphosized, rebirthed phased, to Reborning by the GODZ Resurrection phase.......Completed????? RELIEF!!!!! I MADE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment