Intro: We who are about to die, SALUTE YOU!
Too Peace, I'm out for war, the war's been waged, the blood and the gore, telling folk lore, to go and F%$K yourself, you are minor, I'll pound you out like a baby elf. The World ain't gonna end, this ain't over, can't you see that BLUR's obtained the four leaf clover. Ready to wage war on the globe, close your eye's visualize thru earlobes, explode, onto the scene the dreamer comes mean, extreme, when I can't sleep I hear voices scream, saying help me, souls fade around me, but I am protected cause the angels they surround me, boldly, go least where unexpected, taking giant leaps, but still so reckless, effected by the earths magnetic fields, my field of dreams will reign supreme when my soul reams, screaming out loud, pain strikes, kaplow, reevaluate your mental state, slow down, now speed it up, don't act corrupt with your fisticuffs, we ain't out for war, but we gotta be crushing bluffs,
STILL REMEMORIZING
No comments:
Post a Comment