5 hundred, 25 thousand, 600 minutes(I have no idea what that means, but I wrote it in the notebook?)Probably time I was sober, at the time?
Yeah, that sounds like me? Drastically, dramatically turning the days sober, into minutes.
Poem called, "BALL OF HOPELESS CONFUSION"
I write like this.
I write like that.
Searching for bliss.(Ananda)
9 lives like a cat(meow)
I wonder if I'll ever be the same?
Ever be sane?
So I blame the game of life.
Can't explain my nerves.
LIFE has got some nerve(I got that saying, "Some Nerve" from my Dad)
Crept up on me...
And hurt my SOUL.
Feeling pain is getting old.
Life won't mold.
Any direction.
Feel my self standing still.
As I fight the stress.
Can't let it get the best of me, I'd rather bleed like a banshee screams.
And I fight the anxiety.
Try to hold it back.
Put together what is left of me.
[Where's the fire? What are you some sort of fu(ken liar?]
A Poem called, "NON-SENSICAL SENSICALS"
Motivation's hard to come, bye.
Catch myself glimpsing at ways to make it mine.
They say, 'Keep on writing', but steer clear of fighting.
Need that genius mentality.
Want to be part geek, part nerd, but it's hard, when you're all street.
I need to learn how to work with my genetics.
Train my calisthenics.
Quick reaction on the trigger.
Energy like ginger.
Gotta let them words, sick of having to warm up; let it flow like peeing in the bowl, ya know?
Want to advance my killa skillz.
Wanna be able to snap a neck.(WOO-what was wrong with me-soulless?)
If demons run I'll be the *Warrior Of GODZ*, be the *Law Power Of The Holy Warriors*?
Cause I done wrong and feel guilty.
Tryen to make amends and feel pleased, and at peace, if ya need to get at me, do it to my face.
The situation I'll embrace.
Krs One, said, "Read and Write to get your rhymes tight, and make ya flow nice."
Learn acapella, even though it's harder than learning the chello, fellow.
But don't fret the hard stuff, for you are Humble, and Original.
No comments:
Post a Comment