Saturday, November 2, 2013

BLURRY POETRY FROM THE PAST(2006): "SELF DISS IN THE RAIN STORM" and "DRANK TANK"-Alcoholic Short Poem

Head phones, cause I'm a drone, that has traveled into territories unknown, fell off the throne, witch spelled into a funky, spunky, no homed gnome.

The purpose of these old negative, profanity filled writings are to show how true, *Hopelessness to Redemption* really is. I was a real, lost, dead soul back then, and had to fight with everything I've got for the passed 7 years to get my soul back, but I could've just stopped the fight and surrendered to *THE GODZ*

2006-"SELF DISS IN THE RAIN STORM"

You're nothing but an addict filled with panic.
Whole life is pathetic, to fucken manic.
Bags under my eyes from stress and static.
Looken to escape with another hit-(heroin).
You make yourself sick.
Since five you've held onto the crown of nervousness.
You don't even exist, like the Loch Ness.
Never had a cent to your name; you're poor.
All us losers are the same; soul torn.
To sinful, filled with scorn, a fucken spawn.
Bad grades, never worked a single day.
You're brother hates you, you're dad never sees you.

It's thundering out now, I scream and shout, "WHERE IS GOD?", he never said life would be so hard.

I sit in the rain storm, 'BRAIN STORM!!!!!' Toughen it out thru the rains storm.

I'm here to start beef.
Cause I don't want to live.
But I don't want to hurt no more.
I want to die!
Don't be surprised!
I guess you didn't look deep enough into these eyes.
Sinners Rise.............
Then Fall...........
And fuck no-it-all's.
I hope they burn in hell with the rest ah yall.
You got gall.
But I'm the one that got the balls.
Standing Tall.

2006-An Alcoholic Short Poem: "DRANK TANK"

Feeling guilty that I drank.
It's like walking the plank.
Stabbing my self with a sure shank.
Could I be anymore frank?
My future's looken blank.
I'm emotionally built like an immobilized tank.
My ship has sank.
I'm soulless and I hold NO rank.
I feel like robbing a bank.
Revenge feeling like a prank.
My style is stank.
I should get spanked by a hot chick willing to wank. 



No comments:

Post a Comment