Saturday, November 2, 2013

BLURRY WRITINGZ, STRAIT FROM THE NOTEBOOK(2006): "Double horned War Lord(poem about the devil)", and Journal About Moms X-boyfriend(kinda)

pseudo? win? I can't fail cause there nothing to? faster than Jackie Chan?

Written strait from my notebook, 2006:

Double Horned War Lord:

The double horned warlord; ENEMY OF GOD!
Holy Warrior, Bounty hunter(I be)!
Recruiting Evil(that damn, dirty, devil)!
Fight Fire with Fire(Aries)!
Triple Six(Mark of the beast)!

Functioning like a well oiled machine...
The devil? Yeah, me and him, that shit is personal(hatred of evil).
I'm coming thru with a vengeance, of a NEW level.
The triple six on his head, and his horns, got me feeling obligation from *GOD*.
I'm here to fight the war, not take an easy route(never sold my soul).
Lucifer and his army shall be singled out.
The devils greatest trick; convincing the world he didn't exist.

BODY, mind, soal(misspelling)
Physical, mental, spiritual
(it appears that I held the physical more important than the spiritual back then)

[Who knows the exact purpose of this(Life Is A BLUR), BUT! Even as a lost soul back then, I still kept my *Faith* in *Holiness*.]

2006-Journal about my Moms (evil) X-boyfriend, Tom:

(He)Yelling at my Mom, this(Tom) b!tch is crazy.
(He)Taking the car to steal beer.
Wish he would've got caught.
My anger gets the best of me.
It begot me!
Can't you see that I'm not what I seem to be?
After all, we got to make it.
Life's to short!
And the clock tics(endlessly).
Second, after second, it never stops.
Got me burning up, feeling to hot.
To think.
My thoughts race.
Back and fourth they pace.
I'm never left in peace, so I got use to pain(so I thought).
Who's to blame? ME!
I know this, and that's what hurts the most.
Let us make a toast to all I lost(my soul).
With nothing gained.
Self torture.
Just let it rain on my parade. I feel the shame.
So fu(k stress relief.






No comments:

Post a Comment