SUBMERGE THE URGE DEEP INTO THE DIRT:
I feel like a bird that shit a white piece of bird shit................................I FEEL LIKE SHIT!
RHYMEZ ~ Somewhere in 2011 - A rap I wrote and posted to British Rapper, Amy Burns, AKA, "A Me B" - I like dat A Me B, She Amazes me, fram A to Z, Spiritwality, Personality. She be cooking dem rhymez in her bakery. She' Geometry, She is Poetry. She be hitten dem books like a burn book rally. I hope she ain't mad at me, I be tellin eet(it) like I, B, C, U, R=BEAUTY
FROM HERE DOWN - 2006 ~ If I rhyme all the time, then I'll have rhymez in my writes, and if my writes have rhymez, then my writes will have might.
Into my music, I gotta do it. I'm talking in rhyme, hitten them notebooks. I'm penning faster than a court room typer types letters.
Rap iz all mental. Intellectual. From diary journals, to rap testimonials. Even if you have to many horror stories to tell, write them raps down till your funerell.
If I breach ya beach, I'll break ya beak for having bleak beliefs. So believe in the unseen beings, that's the key.
My name iz BLUR, the weirdest RAP-PER. I got many scars, and a big heart. I'm a paranard internet astronaut encompassing holy radars to roar like a quasar. I wanna reach sonar. - I wanna feed the beast inside me that never sleeps, lays dormant, seeps and creeps into my soul, deep.
THOUGHTS ~ While I'm creating, az long az I'm not claiming, to be something amazing, then why deface me?
Man, if I could put the energy I had yesterday...
For the first time I really enjoy being a rapper, and that to me is a HUGE Life Success!
Just did my abs and martial arts punching hard training. I gotta have the type of 12 pack abs that someone would break their fist if they punched.
PROCLAIM ~ Creating a rap gives me a natural high! Making videos gives me a natural high! Making someone laugh gives me a natural high! I'M AN ADDICT!
No comments:
Post a Comment