Thursday, October 24, 2013

THE BLUR WRITINGZ FROM THE PAST(2006): GOOD RIDDANCE TO THE PAST(Explicit Content Warning)

I have been feeling awful reading my old writings, BUT! The reason behind posting these are to show just how much faith can change a life. I've come a LONGGGGGGGG way!

9-29-2006

"Sneezing, sneezing, GOD bless me, fu(k the demons, sins all around, persuading the fiendings."(I know, these are writings from the past, when I was a lost, dead soul)

This is gonna be funny, I'll smash the globe with a karate blow. I'm definitely out of my gourd. Guardian Angel? WORD SON! Fu(ken Posse; Entourage. I'm gonna start from the beginning; Sour mind. I got to stretch my life away. Water Gun; Always have one!

6-30-2006

FORTUNE COOKIES: #1. Many a false step is made by standing still. #2. You have a curious smile, and a mysterious nature.(I'm tryen to write then my paper got wet)

AUGUST 20(2006): Of patience? Whenever I feel sick O'waiten. So sick and frustrated, from loss of motivation. The confusion is here(Planet earth-Human)! I don't care. But the pain's hard to bear.

6-30-2006 "Killah What?"

Where's my dogz at, killah?
Where's my dogz at ,killah?
Where's my dogz at.....killah?
Where's my dogz ak? 
Killah what?
Killah, we don't give a fu(k, what?
Killah, what, what, we don't give a fu(k
Crunk, fu(k, killah, what?
We don't give uh, what, what?(Believe me, I know? What in the world was wrong with me back then?)

Dog in heat, yeah I guess you can call me dat
Similar to a mind fu(k always chasen that phat cat(MEOW)
Blat, Blat, Blood Splat!
All over da wall. Yeah, dat shit was phat.
Keep dem rhymes like dat.
Murderous homicide on my mind,
I'm doin fine.
Controversy, crossin that fine line.
Mess with my mind, and get merked.
Or chill, wine and dine(bi-polar, I guess?).
Either way, I don't care, Life's maddened, and saddened, but all together, rad man.

Boom Boom BUMP Boom Boom Boom BUMP Boom Boom Boom BUMP Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom

(2006)RHYME: From The First To The End Of the Month

From the first, to the end of the month, I will train like mad in, the martial arts, I'll bring my hip hop skills up to the top of my charts, and I'm anxious to start, get in my way, and hell you'll pay. I'm not playen and my home be my temple, untouchably mental, discipline has run it's course, and of course no spending, I'M SAVING FOR MY *FUTURE* WHICH STARTS NOW, NO MORE DISSAPOINTMENTS.

"I killed so many brain cells, but the ones I have left are strong."

Mandalin / down / up Sustained

No more spending, just benden. Wit spendin, I'm mendin. Must learn how to add, THAT'S what I'm gonna do! Save up over time till each day runs thru. Looken cool, walken smooth down this avenue. *DESTINY* is a gumshoe. I'm seeing three moves ahead. It's new to me. Envision what I foresee(*The Future*)? And it's hard to explain what's inside of me. One day everyone shall see! The light shall shine as we walk thru the far side, together. Walk till the end cause in this tunnel YOU WILL FIND THE LIGHT! It's me, and I gotta be who I am made to be. Follow me if you feel blind, I will guide you toward the light, but you must take the initial step(LOVE/FAITH). I still don't know how I'm gonn a do this(2006)? Must pursue it with heart and soul. And some day it will become as of second nature, EFFORTLESS! So pass judgment, cause I am trusting my skill. Cause I trust,,,,,,,,,no one...




No comments:

Post a Comment