10-21-2013: Reborn soul, spiritually redeemed. Seeing these writings, I'm just shocked to see how far gone, LOST SOUL I really was. *SPIRITUALLY REDEEMED*
1995 WRITINGS - Tryen to learn from the best, so to demolish the rest. So take off the bullet proof vest, I'm not gonna fill you with led. I'll use my fists instead. Instant damage to your head..... The violence in me must die cause my hostility is blood red. And who cares about street cred, cause my attack is the last meal you'll be fed. Enough said! Never again! Life's to hard and I forgot to take my meds, but your death certificate will satisfy me instead. Again, and again. Rewind, play it back in my head. Fu(k my meds! My medicine relates to your death bed. I laugh when you're dead and bled. My sanity left me way back then, in 7th grade changed from sped, to super sped. And the kid wouldn't let me ride his sled, so I spun into my first demonic mindset. I split his head, walked into his families den, stabbed his dad in the eye with a red pen, sat at their dinner table and ate their Cornish hen, the end.(Shows where I came from. Just how much of a lost soul I really was.)
Police arrive, take me to the precinct. Then jury detention, where I made my first friend, till I cut off his Johnson, and in his own blood, I wrote, Manson, THE END!
I reached my final destination with no hesitation, to tired, time for driver rotation. Taking a cruise down the avenue, time to chill, don't need a pill. I do it all mental, meditation skils. My words spill so natural, cause I study well cause I was bred intellectual. My verbal mind will make ya mind swell. I WON'T see you in hell!
NOTE TO SELF: make sure to take a shit before a flight.(never been on a plane, but, ok.)
The Punisher: He's a madman, killen his own brand. Vigilante killer man. has a vast array of fans, man, cause he kills for fun, and loves to flaunt his gun. In battle, never runs. Death! Is always done, Cause he's number one! A real shogun assassin, cause he gets the job done. No matter the odds, cause vigilante follows gods. Doing the dirty jobs. Staking out all the scum, and the bums. #1, #1, #1!
No comments:
Post a Comment