Thursday, October 24, 2013

THE BLUR "LOST SOUL" WRITINGZ FROM THE PAST(2006): 50 Shades Of Grey Moment, I Guess?(Explicit Content Warning)

9-8-2006: Waking up nothing to do. No TV feeling blue. Search for motivation; impossible task. Has me hating... Hating a world I seem stuck in(purgatory)? Inevitability got me mucking and muttering to myself. I NEED HELP!!!!!!!!! Don't know how much longer I can cope? My mind don't sleep... I NEED SLEEP!!!!!!!! I'm a person that's deep... Sooooooo deep. Playing for keeps, too. And the brain burns out; short circuits. Need to have a backup spirit! It'll be worth it, BUT! I search, and search, and search for purpose, cause if I'm here suffering it better be worth it. A glimpse of the mind..... I'm so confused. See you at the next episode. Thanx for stopping by. Bye Bye!

2006 RAP/RHYME/POEM-WHO KNOWS WHAT: THE GYM 

I train hard at the gym,

cause I wanna win.

Thoughts filled with sin

Thoughts of Italian pu##y come rolling in

She crept up on me,

complimented my flexibility.

See, she was stretching in front of me.

Got a glimpse of her pu##anny.

She looked intense.

Like a wolf I was on her scent.

I got spent.

She told me how flexible I am, so I watched her stretch.

And she was with a friend,

but she was "THE ONE" that loaded my gun

with smiles of fun.

Thought of gym porn fantasy.

See, she filled me with motivated energy.

She caught me blind sided, now I can't see!!!!!!!

But I thank her pu##y for motivating me.
(Nothing to say but, wooo, I was so screwed up 7 years ago, so I'm not shocked, and 7 years ago is when I walked away from heroin addiction, but holy moly? Just so relieved and happy to be reborn, renewed in spirit, and looking toward the after life and being a voice in this world, but before it can even be possible to lead the hopeless to *REDEMPTION*, I need to show where I come from)

No comments:

Post a Comment