Monday, October 21, 2013

BLURZ OLD POETRY - 2006: LIFE IS NO GAME and THE PERFECT STORM

LIFE IS NO GAME: Wasting another Friday? Better call mayday. Boredom lays astray. My minds out in space. I race and I pace, mind crazed. Mind stuck in the haze, reminder that I'm so insane. Stuck in an unorganized maze. I'm at a difficult age; Late puberty stage. And to this day, I'm categorized as a stray of society. On welfare living in a mental cage. MENTAL CASE! Loss control of my brain, soul stained, tainted. Bad blood of which I sustained. Hard to explain these scrambled moments of strain, I need some insight cause all has been killed. Evil visions enfilled. Extreme moments of Time standing still. WILL I LIVE TO SEE MY LIFE FULFILLED? Or waste away till the blood spills? My mistake they haunt, and flashbacks only taunt, and create an anger of fire soooo divine. Pushing towards the light. Am I ready to fight bloody knuckled. UNDERDOG I'm encrusted! It's out of sight my style of flight. 3 steps ahead, the advantage is mine! And life is a game. Full choice to be made; build your legendary name. IF! You play your cards smartly.

VISION: THE POWER OF SIGHT: THE ABILITY TO SEE: AN IMAGE CREATED IN THE IMAGINATION: A SUPER NATURAL EXPERIENCE


THE PERFECT STORM(POEM):

Lightning strikes!
There ain't nothing like it when you're a tortured soul like I am.
Praying for rain, to relax, so I can maintain, because it soothes my brain.
Everyone's scared of the hurricane, I say, "Bring it on."
I'll freestyle long. Ride out the storm(with GOD), make my spirit strong.
Listen to the drips dropping, puddles and all, loving the sound of natural disaster.
It'll make you, or break you?
Spiritual strength of thee electrical makers(GODZ)?
No need to be frightened when it's tears from above.
I wish chaos would come, cause something I love; hurricane season said to be upon us.
Bring that shit on, cause I'll be out there getting wet.
Smoking blunts, feeling love from above.
Keep my rhymes pumped up because it comes from the soul, and my soul is missing.
I will plead to the Heavens till I get my soul back.
(GOD)Help me live right(PLEA).
My madness is out of sight, and when the storm passes, I know I've gained insight.
Intellectual heights reign supreme cause I took a chance rapping to GOD.
No time for alarm, CONFIDENCE, and charm is entering, and warm.
When you feel this improvement, feels like you can start your own movement.
Where artisticness fills your mind and your spirit.
If you got the power people will wanna hear it.
So this is where I'm at!
Style will be phat, if ya practice. It's as simple as dat.
I leave you with the start of the directions; You have a dream, make that into REALITY!

No comments:

Post a Comment