Thursday, October 24, 2013

BLURZ: OLD WRITINGZ FROM THE PAST(2006): "OVERWORKED AND UNDERPAID"

7-6-2006: Body hurts, but no time for play. The improvement plan is laid. Even if it isn't, that's the direction I stay, "I'm Overworked and Underpaid". Loads of pressure, I put, on my self. Train hard to be stealth, intense, with good health, no time, to leave my mind on the shelf, dusting, cause life is short. And it's maddening that I can hear the clock ticking and tocking life away. TILL THE BITTER END(a toast)! Need to gather allies allegiances, allegedly. I have had to of had pushed myself into the darkness to get here. Will I make it thru to ever see the light? Every time that I think I am getting better to find out that there are worse enemies to fight in the night. I need to be at the top of the food chain to control the monsters. The wick of mental strength has been lit. Keep Burning!

No comments:

Post a Comment