Sunday, October 13, 2013

BLURZ OLD WRITINGZ: 2005/2006 Edition ~ PROBLEMZ/POT HEAD RHYMEZ/WASTE/TIME IZ AGAINST ME(Explicit Content)

"Woooooo, before you read this. Wow! Harsh realization of how far gone I was. How lost my soul was back then. Even worse is going to be when I make the short film reenactments of my past. I mean no offense, I've beyond changed, from beyond hopelessness, to almost redeemed, and GOD is EVERYTHING to me." - BLUR

MIND SHOULDN'T GO TO WASTE: They say the mind shouldn't go to waste, so I learned to make my thoughts rhyme as they come to me, source of control to organize as I race and pace, cause I'm crazed, why lay and die, fuel comes from hate.

I'm just a lunatic trying to keep his sanity!

POT HEAD RHYMEZ: Got a headache, making my mind shake. Stressed out, need to get baked. Ease the tension of this earthquake. Cause I'm walking thru the storm, not feeling norm, heart torn, trying to rebuild the soul, won't die, gonna grow old. I know my cards, and will not fold. Can't put life on hold, even though my sight's dizzy. I seen to much, but it ain't no crutch, the anger burns me up. The fire in this furnace is rising. I'm no gangsta, but I'm mutha fu(ken crazy, ain't slept in days, just blazed.

POT HEAD RHYMEZ: You're not corrupt, but who gives a fu(k? Don't hit the dutch, cause it's never enough to even stay satisfied. It's easier to flow on paper about your mind, that's been confined. There may come a time, when you're no longer at the bottom and things feel right. But never get your hopes up, because what goes up will eventually come down. Like Bruce Lee said, "Treat your assets like they're already broken.", don't send me the wrong vibe, cause I'll rip you apart to see what's inside. They call this "The free way to write." | I call this, "The way to stay alive forever." | Will this sh!t be hot? Probably not. But at least I admit that I suck, but I can't get any worse. Yeah, that's what's up. I'm searching for effortlessness. To control my madness as I try to live innocent. There's two ways to freestyle; there's acapella, or you can make a beat to follow. I'm a DIY, do it your self kinda guy, and I WILL NOT HIDE! But will appear by surprise. My head hurts! From writing so much, where carpal tunnel becomes my fuss. Pass that double dutch. Let's get sh!t faced and write Hip Hop! Wish the parents would fall asleep, so I can 'Plan and Plot', to make my goals for me, able to cop. Cop my goals, life got me feeling foul. I got a dirty mouth, and mind needs to be washed! My mind hurts! And I feel so burnt, how the fu(k can I recupe when I receive nothing but negative notions, drowning, floating dead in my minds fiery oceans.

8-9-2006 4:45 PM - Rhyme called: PROBLEMZ:

"I'm the most driven person you'll ever meet, but I don't know how to drive." - BLUR

Mutha fu(ken playas wanna talk about getting laid? Fu(k dat bullsh!t, I just wanna get SAGE! Slap a $%^& for sayen money don't buy happiness; tell that to the woman and daughter, they're homelessness. It would for me, help me feel free, independently, focus can help me see | reality of our species? | Fu(k financial pressure. Fat#er and Brot#er act like my life, "Don't add up.", doesn't measure. Fu(k them, and fu(k you to. Fu(k with me and your a$$ will be meeting my shoe. Need a boo? In my head know Theresa, few loose screws, past due. Pick and choose, CHOICES, odds state that I will lose. I'm bruised and confused, and yes, DAZED, stompin down this avenue like a true warrior, I'll stand tall, EVEN IF I FALL!(Wooooooo! My apologies. I don't even curse anymore. You can see how far gone I was back then. No offense to anybody. I was a lost soul.)

2005 - RAP/RHYME CALLED, "LIFE IS FU(KEN AGAINST ME"

Time is fu(ken against me, it's passed twelve O'clock, and I'm fu(ken drinken coffee. Man, what the fu(k is wrong with me, it's like I'm blind and can't see. Wander what will become of me?

Obviously something's wrong with me, I try to maintain, but I feel so insane. I know that I'm the one to blame, being alive feels lame, before I start, I kick my own a$$ out this game.

And I'm fu(ken raging mad, and it's fu(ken sad, I'm grinding my teeth they say you should be fu(ken glad for what you have, tried it, FAILED, didn't work. Now I'm raging on a note pad.

"But you're a nice guy!", I wanna fu(k somebody up. "But you have manners!", Thinkin about giving up. "You do what's right!", But it fu(ken feels wrong, YO, this ain't a song, one wrong move I'll be gone.

Short fuse is fuming, on fire, but my heart feels so cold, I got a death wish, fu(k it, I don't wanna grow old, let the path unfold, have no choice but to explode.

CORUS: Stress is rising to a boil, brain is coiled, feeling gritty like a fu(ken gargoyle, dowsed in hot oil, life is toiled; I'm think I'm ready to be under six feet of soil.

{Woo, that is some harsh, sad truth of how far gone, how much of a lost soul I was}

STEALING FROM A THRIFT STORE: Ya, I wanna be stylish, but I can't afford to buy clothes from the thrift. You know you're fu(ken ghetto when ya steel clothes from the thrift, it makes me sick, but at least I admit to it.

CONFUSED CONTEMPLATION: This apple fell far from the tree, but there's not an apple tree in site? There's no apple tree in the field, even? Hold on? Where did this apple come from?

7-11-2016 50/50 chance of living. Headz ya live, tailz ya die! Lethal Weapon.

DA ALI G SHOW: Sitting watching "The Ali G Show", sitten, drinken two 40 Oz's, tryen to get right, ya know.

"If there's fluff on the muff, she's old enough." ~ Ali G 

WTF?

What's up with this blank page? Why is it blank? I ain't on my game, can't be anymore Frank. I JUST GOTTA MAKE IT! No time to flake it. I gotta lace sh!t DOWN, the right track. The right path. Coolness with a PH-Phat stack, and that's that. Watchen flicks cause I need a laugh.




No comments:

Post a Comment